St. Anthony’s Hospital Foundation has offered the Concierge Program for decades to members to provide peace of mind when visiting the hospital. For $1,000 a year, members receive a variety of services including:
- Scheduling guidance upon request
- Peace of mind gained from a personal connection during your inpatient hospital stay
- Personalized amenities to make an inpatient stay more comfortable
- Private inpatient room accommodations, upon request and when appropriate for level of care. Based on availability
- Invitations to members-only opportunities and events
The Foundation refreshed the program with a rebrand. The Concierge Program is now the Peace of Mind Program. There are no changes to the services provided, just a name change.
Kathy Parker, Executive Director, states, “The Foundation wanted to give the program a name that reflects what it does: brings peace of mind to you and your family during your stay at St. Anthony’s Hospital.” Please reach out if you have any questions. If you would like to become a Peace of Mind member, click here.